|July 24, 2014||
Only a few spots remain! Register today for Labrix Core Training in Portland, Oregon
Only a few spots remain!
Register today for Labrix Core Training in Portland, Oregon
Join Labrix in Portland, Oregon on August 2 for a day of learning and discussion to strengthen your hormone and neurotransmitter balancing expertise. Time is running out to register, so don’t wait to secure your spot at this valuable training opportunity. Here are a few things you’ll need to know about Labrix Core Training:
1. Labrix West Coast Core Training (Saturday, August 2, 2014 at the Hilton Portland and Executive Tower) has been approved for 6 hours of general CE credit (Oregon) for Naturopathic Physicians. All Labrix providers encouraged to register!
2. You’ll learn how to identify patients who would benefit from hormone and neurotransmitter balancing, and understand the roles of major sex and adrenal hormones in men and women.
3. You’ll leave with the knowledge to treat hormone imbalances with nutritional supplements, botanical medicines and BHRT.
4. Labrix co-founders Dr. Jay Mead MD, and Dr. Erin Lommen ND along with staff physicians Dr. Robyn Kutka ND, Dr. Lylen Ferris ND and Dr. Sara Wood ND will present the fundamentals, broken down into simple core concepts, related in a single day of engaging presentations and discussions in a small group.
5. Registration is just $150, and upon successful completion of the course, you’ll receive a $100 testing credit on your account. Register anyone else in your practice and receive $25 off each additional registration!
If you are serious about adding this powerful tool into your practice, register to attend and secure your seat.
Registration is $150 and following successful completion of the course, you will receive a $100 credit on your testing account. Register anyone else in your practice (with a clinical degree) and you’ll automatically receive $25 off their registration.