NeuroScience, Inc. is a research and education driven company committed to improving human health through the neurological, endocrine and immune systems. These systems comprise a single Neuro-Endo-Immune (NEI) Supersystem© which is the foundation of medicine. In conjunction with Pharmasan Labs, Inc., (an independent laboratory), NeuroScience, Inc. provides laboratory assessments and clinical tools in the fields of neurology, endocrinology, and immunology.
- Slide Show Neuroimmunology of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Zymenta and Cerelist: A novel approach to nutritional management of cholinergic deficiency
- Neuroimmunology of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Methylation: Fundamental to a Healthy Nervous System
- iSpot LymeTM: A New Generation of Lyme Disease Testing
- Hypersensitivity Reactions and Methods of Detection
- Daxitrol: A Novel Approach for Controlling Cravings
- Avipaxin and Modulation of the Immune System
- Slideshow: Neurotransmitters as predictive biomarkers of responsiveness to substance abuse treatment
- Looking at Healthcare Differently
Listen to Podcast
Dr. Bradley Bush describes the connection between epinephrine, norepinephrine, and neurotransmitter synthesis in patients with poor adrenal function. Bush discusses the role of S-adenosyl-methionine in correcting underlying methylation imbalances in this patient population.
Originally broadcast on NaturalMedicineJournal.com