|January 7, 2016||
Get a Jump on Your CE Credits for 2016
Labrix Clinical Services advanced training weekend offers an intimate and in-depth intensive on hormone balancing, the complex relationship between sex hormones, adrenal hormones and neurotransmitters, and the complicated symptom pictures that can result from these imbalances. This training is designed for the hormone-savvy practitioner, who is looking to elevate his or her practice through deeper understanding and additional clinical insight. Topics presented for discussion cover the gamut of clinical presentations and will be heavily case oriented. Also included are clinical pearls and pitfalls, gleaned from the decades of combined clinical experience of Labrix co-founders Jay Mead, MD and Erin Lommen, ND along with additional perspective offered from expert guest speakers and Labrix clinical staff.
Here’s why you should attend LAW:
- Two full days of intensive clinical cases and in-depth discussion
- Attendees leave with a new level of confidence and expertise in BHRT, HPA axis & adrenal optimization and neurotransmitter balancing
- Labrix co-founders Erin Lommen, ND and Jay Mead, MD will share invaluable knowledge from their combined 40 years of clinical expertise, along with staff physicans and guest speakers
- Workshop attendees return year after year for advanced clinical content, treatments and scientific study updates
- 12.75 hours of general CE through the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP)
- Small class size and intimate setting allows for deeper discussion of complex cases and more individualized learning. Register today!
Click here to view a list of topics covered at this year’s Labrix Advanced Workshop.