|March 3, 2016||
2015 CRN Dietary Supplement Use Consumer Survey
- 68% of American adults use dietary supplements. This percentage has remained consistent for the past 5 years, showing no indication that consumers will lose interest anytime soon.
- Despite recent bad press, 84% of supplement users remain confident in their safety and efficacy
- 76% of supplement users visit their doctor regularly, as opposed to only 67% of non-users
- 55% of supplement users consider their health care professional to be a trusted source for reliable information on health supplements
- Multivitamins continue to be the most popular supplements
Find out more about what your patients are taking and why here.
This entry was posted in Articles, Council For Responsible Nutrition (CRN), Nutrition/Vitamins/Minerals/Dietary Supplements, Research/Studies and tagged Council For Responsible Nutrition, dietary supplement users, supplement use. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.